Hey everyone. I moved into a new foster home over the weekend and it's been very exciting. I got a new name, Luke, that I think suits me better and I'm already starting to learn it. There was also a big snow storm on Saturday, so on Sunday we spent lots of time playing in the snow. I like to eat the snow! I also like to try and catch snowballs.
My new foster mom says that I am a great dog and will transition very easily into a new home. I'm pretty mellow for a GSP, although I do enjoy running, playing (I love toys!), and going for walks. I also don't need much training either! So far, I showed my foster mom that I know sit, down, come, stay, no, and shake. She said she's going to start teaching me just a few more commands. I also enjoy my crate, which I hear is a great thing. I don't mind going in and once I get comfy, I just go to sleep. The one bad habit I have is that I really LOVE food. Sometimes if I smell something yummy on the counter, I try to get it. I'm tall enough that I don't even have to jump up, so why not? But I'm learning that's not okay.
In my new foster home, I have 2 GSP sisters and a Rottweiler brother. We are still working things out, but I think in a few days we will all get along. My foster mom says it's more their fault then mine. They know I'm new here and want to make sure I know who's boss. I'm okay with that and haven't been aggressive towards them at all. I even let the puppy take my toys.
I also enjoy laying with my people. If you are looking for a trained and well-behaved, sweet boy...I'm your man!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment